LAKME PERFECTING LIQUID FOUNDATION


Who all remember this Foundation from @lakmeindia


Price: RS 145.( Always on discount online)

Although I no longer use this foundation but how can I forget those Early days. Back in school during annual days we used to have this foundation. We used to wear this foundation for whole day. Me and my friends used to love this.
2 months back I shopped some Beauty products and I got this foundation as a complimentary. I thought of trying this again. And guess what? it's still the same. It stays for good 5 to 6 hours. It blends too easily but it doesn't gives you that full coverage. It's a every day foundation, gives minimal coverage. Doesn't look cakey at all. It has some fragrance like any typical foundation. Have only 4 shade options to choose from. It doesn't come with pump bottle and poring foundation becomes quite messy. But overall It's great for beginners who don't wanna spend more can easily afford this foundation. Worth the money.

Likeđź‘Ť•Affordable.
•Stays for 5-6 hours.
•Easily available.
•Great for beginners.
•Blends easily.
•Great quantity.

Dislikeđź‘Ž•Do not come with pump bottle.
• Limited shades.

THANKS!

Comments

Popular Posts