Miss Claire Dewy Setting Spray

Hello beauties,
Today I'm here to share my reviews on Miss Claire Dewy Finish Long Lasting Makeup Setting spray.We all use a lot of powder products on our face.May it be compact,bronzer or blush.So it might look cakey and powdery.Especially if you're from a dry skin family.That's when setting sprays come useful.They give a refined look by removing the overtly powdery look from our face.so let's get started with the review of this setting spray.


Price: Rs 450/-

Packaging:
The Miss Claire setting spray comes in a matte black plastic spray bottle with a plastic cap. It has a spritzer that sprays the mist.The cap is tight so it is easy to carry along in bags and purse.The packaging is very similar to NYX dewy setting spray.As all miss Claire products are dupes for NYX.

Product claims:
A light weight,water based setting spray that keeps your makeup looking dewy and Amaxing through any kind of weather.

Availability: 
•A bit difficult to find in every local beauty store.
•Easily available at Beautiful stores and Beauty centre.
•Easily Available online.
•Also many instagram pages sell them.

My experience:
I got the Miss Claire Dewy Finish setting Spray from Beautiful store located at khargar.Even though my skin is dry I use powder product like compact just to ensure everything settles in place and doesn't crease. Sometimes my face kinda give a cakey look due to the powder used,so I use this setting spray to ensures everything settles in place flawlessly without giving any cakey effect.I spritz it upward and let the mist settle on my face.Once spritzed over the face, it dries pretty quickly with a few seconds.It has a slight smell which is not unpleasant and also it fades as soon as products dries up so it's okay.I tried the spray with mascara that was not waterproof, but still the spray did not make the mascara runny.It reduces the powdery look and gives a nice dewy finish to the face. After 4 to 5 hours I still felt like my makeup was dewy and didn't looked cakey. I have a very dry skin so this product really help my face to look flawless without any cakey or dry patches.
If you're a person who uses a lot of powder products and you have a dry skin than you should definitely give it a try. If you're a oily skin girl than don't worry they have Miss Claire Matte setting spray for oily skin as well which is again a dupe for NYX Matte Setting Spray.

Here are some prons of the setting spray:
•Sets makeup quickly and gives a non-cakey finish.
•Dries quickly.
•Sprays even mist.
•Travel friendly.
•No unpleasant smell.
•Prolong the wear of makeup when compared to not wearing a setting spray.
•Reasonable price.
•Value for the money.
•Cruelty free.
•Gives a dewy finish.

Cons:
•Not suitable for oily skin.
•It contains alcohol.

Thanks❤

Comments

  1. For the matte one, it really holds my daily makeup for at least four hours and my makeup does not 'slip' or move especially the colour of my blusher. The dewy one ensures my daily makeup stay put for at least five hours even in the hot and humid weather.
    nyx dewy finish setting spray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your Blog. This is very informative.If you are lokking for more Fashion products Please Visit Belle Crux.
    setting spray for oily skin
    dewy setting spray
    face mask brush
    reusable makeup remover pads
    highlight palette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

Popular Posts