Avon Nutra Effects Miracle Glow Facial Oil

Hey everyone😊
This is my first review post on my blog and I heartly welcome you all.🤗
So today I'm gonna review about an affordable facial oil.
Recently Avon a beauty brand has launched Nutra Effects Miracle glow Facial Oil in India.
Generally facials oils are highly priced because of their powerful composition, but Avon Nutra effects Miracle Glow oil ain't heavy on your pocket.Basically facials oils gives you a softer,Smoother and naturally glowing skin.

Packaging:
It comes in really nice transparent bottle and has a dropper tool to make it easier to use.



Price:
Rs 729/- for 30ml of product.



Ingredients:
Omega 6 and 9,
vitamin C and E as well as a powerful blend of natural seed oils, such as Lin Seed oil, Marula Seed oil, Green Coffee oil, Passion fruit seed oil and Babassu seed oil.

Direction for use:

Dispense 2-3 drops of oil onto your palm. Dab a small amount of oil over forehead, upper & lower cheeks and chin. With fingertips gently massage onto face & neck.

What does the oil claims?
Daily multi-benefit lightweight face oil. The powerful blend of 5 pure active seed oils contains our highest concentration of essential vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants to help skin look 1it's deeply nourished & healthy.

My experience with Nutra Effects Miracle glow Facial Oil.

I have a very dry skin and my tee zone area usually becomes oily and sweaty.
Since long i was looking for a facial oil and so I thought of giving this oil a try. I got this from Nykaa and I'm so happy with the results. AS I used this oil for about 15 days and what I like about this oil is that it sinks in my skin rather fast and once it has absorbed my skin doesn't feel greasy or oily.Also it hydrates my skin well.
I really do think this is amazing and have used it everyday as part of my night time skin care routine.
So all in all I would recommend this to any one with skin so dry,sensitive and best part is this oil is also suitable for oily and combination skin.

What are the different ways of using this oil?

•Mix with your moisturiser or night cream.
•Mix with your foundation for dewy finish.
•Apply it underneath your matte Lipstick.
•Use as your primer.

Thank you!😊❤

I'll come with another review soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

Popular Posts