Wet n Wild Give Me Mocha Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Hello ladies!
Now wet n wild is easily available on Nykaa, so I got my hands on Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick in the shade
🍁Give Me Mocha🍁

🍁
Price: Rs 449/-
🍁
Available on:  Nykaa.
🍁
Packaging:
It comes with a transparent body with black cap. Looks classy. Also the applicator is so convinient and easy to use.
🍁
My Experience:
As I'm a nude lip junky, I can never have enough nude lipsticks. There are a lot of shade options to choose but I still choosed a nude shade.
🍁GIVE ME MOCHA🍁
As the name suggests, this shade has more brownish undertones instead of lot of mauve. Which is why I personally love this shade.
When I first applied it, I almost felt like as if I'm applying a lip gloss. It is so soft on the lips. It takes about 45 seconds to get matte completely which is yay, as you can correct the mistakes if any. It is non transferproof. It stays even if you have a Lil oily meal. A great pigmentation it has. It doesn't felt as if I'm having anything on my lips. It isn't chappy at all. I won't say it doesn't dry at all but it's wearable and won't feels heavy on lips. Overall a great lipstick to invest in. I really like the formula, price range and longitivity of the lipstick.
🍁
Pros:
•Affordable.
• Variety in Shades.
•Great formula.
•Feels soft on the lips.
•Not too dry.
•Stays for long.
•Value for money.
🍁
Cons:
•might be a Lil dry.
🍁
Highly recommend this one!🍁 Thank you!❤

Comments

Popular Posts