Faceshop Lemon Sheet Mask.

Reviewing the Faceshop Lemon Sheet Mask.
The face shop is the Korean brand and is currently known for it's wide range of sheetmask available in India.




Price: Rs 100/- only.

Directions:
1. Wash face and apply toner.
2. Pull out the mask and carefully place it on the face.
3. Remove after 10-15 minutes and pat face lightly to absorb remaining essence into skin.

Experience:
Lemon helps in toning and brightening the skin. I kept it for good 20 minutes.
After removing the sheet from my face I felt an instant difference,my skin felt so soft and even.Lemon helps in cancelling out the uneven skin and make it look fresh and even.
The lemon sheet masks are great for detaning the skin.At the same time it's so hydrating.
I would love to use them again and again especially when I need to detan myself. All the girls out there you must try this sheetmask. It brightens the skin,hydrates and make it look so fresh.


Pros:
•Moisturizes and hydrates.
•Give Soft and smooth skin.
•Very affordable.
•Value for the money.
•Pleasant smell calms you down.
•No parabens.
•Brigthens the skin.
•Removes tan.
•Helps in Tonning

Cons:
•Contains alcohol.

THANK YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts