Faceshop Goji Berry sheetmask.

Recently I got The face shop 7 on 7 sheetmask on nykaa.And I'll be using #AMaskADay.So today I tried out the Goji Berry sheetmask.

The face shop is the Korean brand and is currently known for it's wide range of sheetmask available in India.



Price: Rs 100/- only.

Direction:
1. Wash face and apply toner.
2. Pull out the mask and carefully place it on the face.
3. Remove after 10-15 minutes and pat face lightly to absorb remaining essence into skin.

Experience:
What I noticed about the Goji Berry sheetmask was: like all the other sheetmask it hydrated my skin, felt so soft and refreshing.
But the  main thing I noticed was it Brightens my skin like a magic. My skin felt so nourished and healthy. Even the lemon mask couldn't do justice to what the Goji berry has done for me. I think this particular sheetmask will be my fav❤
It instantly brightens my skin, make it looked so glowy, natural, soft and healthy. I loved this sheetmask❤ A must try! 



Pros:
•Moisturizes and hydrates.
•Give Soft and smooth skin.
•Very affordable.
•Value for the money.
•Pleasant smell calms you down.
•No parabens.

Cons:
•Contains alcohol.

Thank you!


Comments

Popular Posts