Nykaa Skin Genius Foundation.

Hello ladies,
Today I'll be reviewing the Nykaa''s newly launched Skin genius liquid foundation.


Price: Rs 575.

Availability: At Nykaa website.

Shades available:
There are 5 shades available
•Pure ivory.
•Almond beige.
•03-Ward sand.
•Golden honey.
•True Tan.

Packaging:
It comes in red pinkish colored cardboard box and has a cream-yellow colored tube kinda bottle which has a nozzle to pump out the product. It has twistable cap lock. The packaging is cute and travel friendly.

Experience:
I'm in the shade 03 ward sand. It has yellow undertones and great for medium wheatish skin. It has medium coverage. Which can be build up by putting another layer. I'm from the dry skin fam. So this foundation works best on my skin. It is semi dewy foundation and is not geasy or sticky at all.
It hydrates and gives the radiant finish. It is paraben free. It has hyaluronic acid which is great for skin. Though the coverage is pretty good,but as I first applied it to my face, it smells just like an injection,Like honestly it had weird smell ( hyaluronic acid). But after 2- 3 application, The smell just faded away. It's a great foundation for daily use. It blends effortlessly in a second. It doesn't look cakey at all. It adapts to my skin seamlessly and gives a natural look. It almost felt like my skin and not a layer of foundation which is so great. I used this foundation for good 10 days and haven't found any bad effects on my skin. I haven't had any break out on my face. The product suited me very well. It stays for good 6- 7 hours. I set the Base with compact. Overall it is a great product specially for dry skin fam.
Oily skin can used this as well but need to set with compact as it's semi dewy foundation.

Swatch:


Pros👍
•Paraben free
•contains hyaluronic acid.
•Lightweight formula.
•Natural & radiant finish.
•Stay power is good.
•Great for dry skin.
•Non geasy.

Con👎
•Has Weird smell.
•Lil pricey for some.

All in all I really loved the formulation. A great product for dry skin. I'm impressed with the product. You can give it a try too👍

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts