Loreal kajal magique supreme black.

Hey beauties,
Today I'm reviewing the Loreal kajal magique supreme black.



Price: Rs 290/-

Packaging:
The kajal comes in a hot pink and black coloured packaging. It has retractable pencil. It is travel friendly.


Claims:
It gives a deep black and precise line to create an elegant look.
▪12 hr smudgeproof.
▪Water proof.
▪Extraordinary care.

Availability: available online,beauty stores.

Experience:
Kajals are never enough for any girl. I have heard good things about this kajal so I got one. The pigmentation is very good. It glides smoothly. It is moderately creamy and not harsh at all. It doesn't have any fragrance at all. It glides smoothly on both eyelids as well as waterline. It stays for good 7 to 8 hours. At 1 swipe, I got the decent pigmentation but when I swipes it thrice it just added more jass to my eyes. It kinda smudges from side that too in very humid climate. But overall it doesn't smudges near waterline at all. Does not irritate my eyes. It is waterproof. It Claimes to stay for 12 hrs which is not true. It starts smudging after 7- 8 hours and that's pretty much OK. If I'm in Ac and won't go any where out the kajal stays for long until I remove it with oil. I have a great time with this kajal. It has becomes my new favourite after color bar one.

Swatch:


Pros👍
▪Affordable.
▪Retractable, so no product wastage due to sharpening.
Travel friendly.
▪Smooth formula.
▪Glides easily. ▪Great pigmentation.
▪Waterproof.
▪Does not irritate the eyes.

Cons👎
.The 12-hour claim is not true because it starts to smudge a bit after 7-8 hours.

I would highly highly recommend you to grab this kajal asap.
A big Thumps up to this kajal👍

Rating: 5/5
Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts