Hello lovely ladies,
Today I'm reviewing the Colorbar Radiant Compact with SPF 18.



Price: 250 ₹ .

Shades: ●white Pearl ●shell ●sand nude ●just beige ●tan.

Packaging:
It comes in a round plastic container top with mirror and a applicator puff sponge. The sponge is soft on the skin.


Experience:
I got the shade 003 sandy nude which is perfect for wheatish to medium skin tone. It has yellow under tones. It’s so lightweight that I  felt,like I haven't applied anything on my face. Best thing I liked about this compact is that it is a perfect match to my skin tone. It does fulfills its claim of a fairness compact as it does brightens up my face on application. Not bright as a white chalk but it gives a natural radiant to my face. Having said that, it has a light medium to medium coverage. It can't hide any blemishes or spot on the face. I usually top this compact on my bb cream and it goes long for good 6-7 hours without any touch up. But it won't hide your pigmentations or blemishes, it just gives a radiant to the face and kept it glowing all day. It  doesn't melt in humid climate as well. It has Spf which is a good point.


Pros:
•Lightweight formula.
•Provides radiance to the face making the skin bright and light.
•Stay power is good •Controls sweat.
•Sponge puff is soft and gentle on the face.
•Contains SPF 15.
•Gives a matte smooth finish.
•Value for the money.
•Available in 5 shades.

Cons:
•Light to medium coverage.
•Won't hide any blemishes or pigmentation.

I would recommend you to grab this compact if you're looking for a lightweight compact for daily wear that gives radiance and contains SPF. It's a value for the money👍

Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts