Bella Voste Intense Eyeliner/Kajal.

Hey beauties💕,
Reviewing the Bella Voste Intense Eyeliner/Kajal.



Price: 190 Rs.

Packaging:
It comes in a nice blue color cardboard box. The pencil has black body and the bottom of
the pencil have the shade color coded. The pencil is retractable. Easy to carry.


Claims:
▪Waterproof.
▪Smudgeproof.
▪High coverage.
▪Stays 10 Hr.

Shades:
▪Black▪ Brown▪ Green▪ Wine▪ Navy blue.

Experience:
I have dark circles and sometimes wearing a long lasting black kajal does make those dark circles pop out more. So I decided to try a brown kajal. I then came up to Bella Voste eyeliner/ kajal.
I used this kajal for almost 2 months and what I noticed is, it has very smooth and creamy texture. It glides on my eyes very smoothly. It doesn't irritated my eyes at all. The pigmentation is nice. 1 stroke gives a decent color to my eyes. But I swipe it 2-3 times for that great color build up. What I do is, I apply a small black winged liner followed by lining the outer half of my waterline with this kajal. It looks amazing. And doesn't make my dark circles pop out. It stays for good 6-7 hours on my eyes. It is waterproof and it didn't smudges on my outer half. When it's very humid it does sometimes smear a bit. But doesn't full fill the claims of staying 10 hours. After 7 hours it started loosing it's color intensity. I even tried using this as a liner and it works best. It stays for long enough. It is even great for creating brown smokey eyes.
This is my second pencil stick. I'm addicted to this color. It adds so much life to my eyes. It works the best for me.

Swatch:


Likes👍👁
▪Value for money.
▪Great pigmentation.
▪Glides smoothly.
▪Won't irritates the eyes.
▪Easily available.
▪Shades available.
▪Waterproof.
▪Smudgeproof.

Dislikes🖓👁
▪In very humid climate it does smear a little.
▪Doesn't stays for 10 hrs as it claims.

Overall this kajal works best for me than those Iconic ones. I will repurchase this again.
You can give this a try. Great quality and value for the money👌❣

Rating: 4/5

Thanks!❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

Popular Posts