The face shop India Blueberry sheet mask

Hey lovelies,
Recently I got The face shop 7 on 7 sheetmask on nykaa.And I'll be using #AMaskADay.So today I tried out the Blueberry Bleuet #day1.So here's my review on the same.
The face shop is the Korean brand and is currently known for it's wide range of sheetmask available in India.


Price: Rs 100/- only.

Packaging:
The mask comes in a light blue colored plastic packet that has blueberries printed on it. The packaging looks cute and all the details are printed on the back side of packet.The packet contains only 1 sheet. The sheet is folded nicely inside the packat.

Claim:
•The mask sheet with blueberry essence replenishes skin's moisture barrier to protect its energy and vitality and help create baby soft skin.
•Drenched with emulsified moisturising serum/Formula without added parabens.

Directions:
1. Wash face and apply toner.
2. Pull out the mask and carefully place it on the face.
3. Remove after 10-15 minutes and pat face lightly to absorb remaining essence into skin.

My Experience:
I didn't followed the steps as my skin is quite dry so I didn't used a toner.
You can skip this part.when I took the sheet out of the pouch it was folded very nicely and it smells like blueberries. Once placing the sheet on my face. I was feeling so relax and calm. I kept the sheet for 30 minutes.After 30 minutes I peeled off the sheet. It was so simple to just peeled it off. It wasn't sticky at all. •My skin looked so hydrated and moisturized when I took it off. The sheet just took off all the dirt from my face. My skin felt so soft and smooth.It wasn't inching at all.
I would really recommend you to try this sheetmask. The smell of blueberries is so pleasant and calm.

Pros:
•Moisturizes and hydrates.
•Give Soft and smooth skin.
•Very affordable.
•Value for the money.
•Pleasant smell calms you down.
•No parabens.

Cons:
•Contains alcohol.

Thank you❤

Comments

Popular Posts