Nivea Fresh Flower Deodrant

Hello pretties.
Deodorants are very vital,be it's summer time to winter or monsoon.we can sweat at anytime anywhere and we don't wanna smell bad. Deodorant makes us fresh and smell good entire day. So today let us talk about Nivea Deodorant fresh flower with fresh floral scent.

Price:
Rs 175/-

Packaging:
The deodorant comes in a white bottle with a spray nozzle at top, similar to any other deodorant. It's travel friendly and not that huge to carry along in your bags.

Nivea deodorant Fresh Flower claims:
•Nivea Fresh Flower deodorant care for your underarms.
•Fresh feeling all day long.
•48 h odour protection and gentle Nivea care.
•Skin tolerance,Dermatological proven.
•Fresh Floral Scent. 

Direction to use:
•Spray directly on underarm skin.
•Hold the can 15cms aways from the underarm.
•Do not spray on clothes.
•Do not spray on broken or irritated skin.
•Allow product to dry completely.

My Experience:
I have used nivea's creams and lotions since childhood and I always love using them.As they work best so I got the deodorant in the believe that it would be as good as their other range of products. Being any deodorant fragrance plays the most vital role and it's smell amazing. Ya the fragrance is so fresh and refreshing and it is so great boost to start your day. The fragrance stays for good 7 to 8 hours on me.But it doesn't completely fades it still keeps you fresh as it contains floral scent.I'm having a very sensitive skin and It doesn't irritate me at all.The fragrance is not so strong so sensitive nose can bear it without any headache problems.The best part of this deodorant is it don't make your underarms black at all.We need to spray 15cms away from your underarms and don't spray on your clothes as it will leave a white patch on them.It claims to stay for 48 hours which is not so true it stays for 8 hours but doesn't fades completely.It also claims to be dermatological tested which is true as it doesn't irritates the skin.I'm constantly using this deodorant since then I got this.It comes in many range and I have tired them all.I'm using this for about a year now and I'm still loving it.The shelf life is 36 months.

Pros:
•Affordable
•Amazing fragrance
•Stays for good 8 hours.Doesn't fades completely.
•The fragrance keep you fresh all day
•Dermatological tested
•Does not irritates the skin
•Travel friendly
•Does not make underarms black

All in all I would highly suggest you to try this deodorant.It will make you feel all day fresh and refreshing.

Thank you
Much love❤

Comments

Popular Posts