Amazon Puna Store Brush Set

Hello ladies,
Makeup brushes are never enough and plays an important part of any makeup stash. May it be foundatin brushes or eyeshadow or lips brushes they all are equally vital in many ways.Also a good quality of makeup brushes is must to avoid any breakouts,acne prone and sensitive skin.
So today I'll be sharing a good quality makeup brush set which is affordable.
Yes!! Affordable and best of quality.
I'm talking about the Amazon Puna Store Makeup brush set.
6 months ago I got the puna store makeup brush set from Amazon.Before placing order I had gone through many of reviews and they were kinda mixed reviews.so I decided to try them by my own.So these brushes always have some and the other discount on their actual price. I remember it was originally priced for Rs 1200 and after discount I got it for Rs 699 which was a great deal. As amazon has COD option so I payed the amount once the order was delivered to me.
Coming to the brushes you get these brushed in the leather kinda big pouch.Obviously it's not the original leather but some what like a leather.

The brushes comes cover in a plastic.They had taken a good care towards hygiene as well.

Also these brushes are made up of synthetic/polymer fibres which is safe to use.
There are total 10 brushes which has a matte black and golden body.
Out of 10 brushed there are 5 face brushes and 5 eyes brushes.
The 5 face brushes includes:-
•Foundation brush which is dense.
•A stippling brush which is very dense.
•The contour angle brush.
•Powder brush.
•A pointed dense brush which can be used for baking under eyes.
The 5 eye brushes are mini versions of face brushes,the only difference is they are small in size and used for eyes.
•It has a blending brushes.
•pointed brush for defining crease.
Coming to the quality of brushes.Omg I never thought these brushes will turned out so soft and dense at the same time. I'm using these brushes for six months now and haven't shaded a single hair from the brush.The fibre is so soft and gentle.It is not hard or harsh on the face.The foundation and stippling brushes helps the foundations to blend in a minute.The eye brushes are too good as well, it helps eyeshadows to blend easily and they're so gentle on eyes.I had washed them many times and after washing I haven't notice any changes to them. Not a single hair from the brush was released while cleaning them.They look so rich and pretty. Cleaning them is also soo easy it won't take you long to clean them. I'm in Love with them.I'm continously using them since last 6 months yet they look so new and fresh.

Here are some Pros:
Affordable.
•Worth the money.
•10 makeup brushes.
•Good quality.
•Very gentle.
•Not harsh on the skin.
•Very dense.
•Helps in blending makeup easily.
•Made of Synthetic polymer fibres.
•Travel friendly.
•Comes in a leather pouch.

Cons:
•I wish they would have included a lipbrush or an angular brush for eyebrows and eyeliner.

Overall I would highly recommend you to try these brushes.If you're a beginner and don't wanna spend so much on makeup tools then this is the bestest option for you. It won't break out your skin and won't effect the acne prone areas. It's safe, affordable and best quality. Do try them out. For sure you'll be in love with them.A big thumbs up from my side to these brushes.

Thank you❤




Comments

  1. Wow! Such an amazing Blog. I read your article carefully. Mostly I like the way of providing the information. I appreciate you for this. Please do share more in future.
    Best Affordable Makeup Brushes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

Popular Posts