Matrix Biolage Professional 6 in 1 deep smoothning serum

Hey pretties,
Today I'm gonna review about the affordable and beneficial hair serum(other than Livon)yes!!! Affordable...I have been using hair serum for ages and I have always loved the L'Oréal mythic hair serum and Moroccon hair serum which are slightly costly though i loved it too bits.But i have an affordable option and substitute for the same and that is Matrix Biolage professional 6 in 1
deep smoothing serum.So let's  get started.


Price:
Rs 295/- for 100ml.

Packaging:
The matrix Biolage 6 in 1 smoothproof deep smoothing hair serum comes in a deep yellow orangish coloured plastic bottle with a white flip cap.It doesn't have a pump which is a sad part.But the good part is the cap shuts tightly making an audible click sound and hence the bottle is travel friendly and it won't cause the leakage.


Availability:
Not available at every local beauty stores.Mostly available online, at malls and professional Salons.

Matrix Biolage serum claims:
•Biolage smoothproof infuses hair with weightless smoothness,leaving it frizz-free and easy to control while keeping it natural to the touch.
•Provides 6 benefits for your hair:
1.Controls frizz.
2.Deeply smoothens rough ends
3.Protect hair from humidity.
4.Adds instant shine.
5.Nourishes dry hair.
6.Instantly detangles.
•Infused with a blend of taming polymers,avacado and grape seed oils,This non-sticky Formula gently envelopes hair to control frizz and seal in smoothness without weighing it down.

To use:
Work a small amount of product in hands and apply evenly through damp hair.can be reapplied throughout the day for adding shine and frizz control.

Texture and color:
It is a transparent  lightweight serum and it has a runny texture.It is non sticky as well as non oily.

My Experience:
I got the serum from my mom's salon. What I do is after shower I used the serum on my damp hair and leave it for 5 to 10 mints and then combs my hair.It detangles the knots really well and gives them a smooth texture and shine.I have split ends so I also apply to ends,it works well in treating them too. I also used the serum if I had to heat my hair it gives instant shine and nourishes the hair.It has a slight fragrance which is not unpleasant and also it fades away after application so its all okay.personally i like the fragrance.Also whenever I don't feel like washing my hair I used a coin size amount of serum just to add a hint of shine to my hair. I have a normal silky straight and unfrizzy hair.It works best for me and I really loved it. For the girls who has curly or frizzy dry hair you must give it a try it will quickly unfrizz your hair and will give your hair instant smoothing effect.It is non greasy and it doesn't look oily at all.

Pros:
•Non sticky.
•Detangles hair really well.
•Provides healthy and shiny hair. 
•Absorbed quickly.
•Light weight and non greasy.
•Worth the money.
•Nourishes very dry and frizzy hair.
•It smoothens dry ends.
•Gives soft texture.
•Can be used on both damp as well as dry hair.
•A coin sized amount is required for the application.
•Protects from humidity.

Cons:
•Not available at local beauty stores.
•Don't come with pump.

I would highly recommend you to try this serum.You will notice the difference.Give it a try it's worth the money and it has avacodo and seed oil which is so great for nourishing hair.

Thanks❤

Comments

Popular Posts