Lakme Absolute Mattereal Skin Natural Mousse

Hey beauties,
Today I'm gonna talk about the requested Lakme Absolute Mattereal Skin Natural Mousse.Lakme products are affordable and they have some amazing range of products from skin care to beauty and more.


Price:
Rs 750/- for 25 gm (you'll get always discount online/offline both).
Rs 350/- For small size.(Tester).

Packaging:
The packaging of this mousse is so unique and compact. It has a round ball like shape with a silver cap and grey colored lower compartment that holds the product. It is travel friendly.



Shades available:
It comes in 6 different shades with named Ivory Fair,Golden medium,Beige Honey,Rose fair,almond honey and golden light.

Product availability:
Lakme's products are always available at local beauty stores. They're also always in stock at all online sites.

Product claims:
•Powder formula to delivers a feather light finish giving you a breathable natural skin.
•Weightless formulation hides pores,fine lines and uneven skin tone to leave skin peachy soft all through the day.
•With SPF8.
•Last up to 16 hours.

Texture,Pigmentation and formula:
This natural mousse blends in a second effortlessly and settles on skin very nicely.It has light to medium coverage.It doesn't hide dark circles but it can hide all the bemishes and works fairly good for little skin imperfections.It gives a nice matte finish without giving cakey look. The mousse works well for every skin tones. It's a best mousse for oily skin. If you're a dry skin girl a lil moisturizer before applying the mousse will give you a gluminous glow to your face without any cakey look or patches.It has a very amazing weightless formula and won't break you out. You can even layer up the mousse to hide any dark patches and it won't give u any cakey look. It blends like a magic.

My Experience:
I'm always in rush at morning while leaving for college and spending time in blending my foundation becomes a tiresome task for me and I end up getting late.But since then I got this mousse my morning routine has become short and simple.I got the shade Ivory fair which has yellow undertones and it's a perfect match for my skin.It is well suitable for medium skin tone.I got this from beauty centre at cst.I have a very dry skin and not all foundations works best for me. But this mousse turned soo good to me. I usually moisturized my face with a moisturiser or primer and then apply the mousse and it blends in a second and gives me a medium coverage and it looks very natural and hide my imperfections. I have oily tee zone so I add a touch of compact so that it stays for all day long.It has a mild fragrance which fades once the product gets settled into skin.Though the product claims to Stay for long 16 hours but it stays for good 8 hours on my face. I'm using this mousse for about 3 years now and I still choose this mousse over any BB cream.

Swatch:


Pros:
•weightless formula.
•Blends in a second.
•Soft texture.
•Light weight.
•Looks very natural.
•no cakey and patchy look.
•Gives light to medium coverage.
•Travel friendly.
•Good Packaging.
•Won't break you out.
•Amazing for oily skin.
•Easily available.

Cons:
•A bit pricey.
•Dry skin needs a lil moisturizer.
•won't stay for long 16 hours.
•A mild fragrance(goes once the product is blended)

Lovelies who are always in rush and have no time to blend foundations.This one is worth the buy. It blends in a second and gives a great matte finish. I would highly recommend this mousse to you all.

Thanks,
Much love❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!

Popular Posts