Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal

Hello lovelies❤
Inner beauty is great but a little kajal never hurts. These Kajals have always been our beloved makeup product. They bring life to your eyes. So today I'm here with NYKAA's -NYKAA Rock The Line Kajal review. Nykaa's products are affordable and always good in quality.Nykaa is coming up with many products in nail paints,Lipsticks,Eye products and skin care. So having trust on the brand I got this kajal.


Price:
Rs 190/- for 0.35g.

Packaging:
The kajal comes in a beautiful dark pink color cardboard packaging with all the details of how to apply on the backside of the packaging. It comes with a very chic pinkish retractable pencil with black top.The ingredients are not mentioned on the packaging.



Product availability:
Mostly available only at Nykaa's website.
Some branches of beautiful stores do have this kajal.

Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal Claims:
•Water proof.
•Smudge proof.
•No transfer.
•Enriched with vitamins E & C.
•Dermatologically tested.
•Gives you intense all day wear and delivers triple black pigment.
•No tugging,Bugging or smudging.

My Experience with Nykaa Rock the Line Kajal:
I got the nykaa Rock The Line kajal from beautiful store located at khargar. You can get it from Nykaa.I was excited to try this on my eyes.The texture of the kajal is smooth and glides easily on my eyes. I needed almost 4 swipes to get the exact black color to my water line. It has a pigmentation but for exact jett black color you need 4 swipes. After the application If you just glides your hands on your eyes the kajal starts fading. It is not water proof nor smudge proof. The stay power is not that good.It smudges because it does not dries quickly. This can be a great product for creating smokey eyes as the product don't get dry immediately so can be blended easily.

Swatches:

Pros:
•Affordable.
• pigmented.
•Packing is kinda cute.
•Travel Friendly.
•Can be used for creating smokey eyes.

Cons:
•Not waterproof.
•Not smudge proof.
•It does transfers.
•The staying power is less.

Overall the kajal is average, but I'm not happy with the product as it's not waterproof and it smudges so badly.Also it won't last for long. Personally I won't recommend this kajal to anyone :(

I would love to reply to you,drop your lovely comments❤ Also like,follow,subscribe and share.It would really mean a lot to me😊❤

Comments

Popular Posts