The hijab from Little Black Hijab

Hey pretties,
Today I'm here to share my take on the hijab I ordered from store: Little black Hijab.
They have their official website for placing orders.
https://littleblackhijab.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shoplbh/
You can simply register,login and purchase the hijabs.
I remember Once I was going through my insta feeds and I found their instagram page and I was very much impressed with the hijab pics they posted. I then went through their website and I really loved the collection. I decided to try their hijab. so I ordered the Premium cotton hijab in the shade Caramel.

I got the order within 2 days. They have an option of Cash on Delivery and net banking.
Price: 599 for premium cotton hijab +
Rs 50 delivery charge. Total= 650/-

The material of the hijab is so soft and comfortable. It does not slips as it is pure cotton. Also the ends of the hijab does not shaded any thread yet. I usually prefer hijabs which has a long length and this hijab does have a enough long length to one's needs.The hijab is almost as same as they display on their website.They also have lace hijabs, jersey, underscaves and a lot more.

I really loved the hijab and I'll be ordering more patterns soon. You should definitely give it a try.It's affordable and best in quality.

Thank you❤

Comments

Popular Posts