Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hello everyone,
Today I'm back with the very requested product's review: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.Mascaras are key to enhance the eyelashes.It darken, thicken,lengthen,curled and define the eyelashes.It's a one eye product loved by all the ladies.


Price:
Rs 500/-

Packaging:
Maybelline lash sensational mascara has a beautiful dusky rose gold color packaging tube.The tube has screw cap which has mascara wand attached to it.The wand is in the form of a curve with very thin and short strands on the inner side while the outer side has a longer and thicker strands.The applicator wand has its own uniqueness and gives the effect "fan" affect to the lashes.There is a ten layers of bristles with short lengths which prevents clumping of lashes.The wand coats and comb the lashes.
Mascara wand


Shades available:
•00-Blackest black.
•01-Very black
•02-Brown black

Product availability:
Available at every local beauty stores and also at all the online websites.

Maybelline lash sensational claims:
Our unique, open- fan brush and fresh- liquid formula  capture and volumize lashes from root to tip.

Texture:
It is semi-liquid mascara.It is very light weight and do not feel heavy on eyes.while doing multiple coats,if it is done quickly before the previous layer dries then there are no lumps.It doesn't make lashes look clumpy.It gives an amazing curled to the lashes.

My Experience:
I like waterproof mascaras because with my eyes i can never trust as they can water any moment and with non waterproof mascara entire face can be a mess.So I always prefer waterproof mascaras over washable one.I got the blackest black shade from a beauty store at viviana mall(Thane).What I experienced about this  mascara is that it has a amazing stay power.It doesn't go off easily till you take it off.It stays for long time. It never smudges or wears off.I usually don't curl my lashes and using this mascara my lashes appear to be curved and lengthy.It gives a nice volume to my lashes.I found this mascara quite smooth to apply.It spread quite easily and doesn't clump on the lashes. Even after applying 2 coats my lashes didn't get hard or clumpy.This is the first ever mascara i used which can even cover the roots of my lashes and show each lash separately.They appear longer and thicker.Since then I got this,it has become my new favourite after the colorbar mascara.

Pros:
•It comes in 3 shades.
•The wand is very comfortable.
•The wand reaches the roots of the lashes.
•comes in 2 variants.
1.Waterproof.
2.Washable.
•Not hard to wash.
•It gives a nice curved to lashes.
•It doesn't gives clumpy lashes.
•Lashes appear Thicker and longer.
•Well Priced.

Con:
•More than 2 coats can give u clumpy lashes.

I would highly recommend this mascara as it gives a really good curved and voume to the lashes and it's a worth the money.

Thanks❤

Comments

Popular Posts